All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. No additional promos allowed.
Mini Schnauzer Rescue Fundraiser (Exclusive)
This is a fundraiser for a very special organization: Colorado Miniature Schnauzer & Vintage Dog Rescue! It is designed after one of Maria's own Mini Schnauzers, Bowser!
- Dainty/Curvy (OS) 0-14
- Lavish/Venus (TC) 16-20
- Double-brushed super soft sturdy fabric (92% Polyester/8% Spandex), 215gsm.
- 92% Polyester & 8% Spandex double-brushed.
- 3" wide yoga waistband.
- Designed in and shipped from Colorado.
- Verified secure checkout: PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards, Google Wallet, & Apple Pay.
- Fast reliable delivery with free tracking.
- Designed by Maria Montoro of Half Dot Studio
COLORADO MINIATURE SCHNAUZER & VINTAGE DOG RESCUE:
We are a small all-volunteer group who rescue primarily Miniature Schnauzers. We are a foster-based group, which means we do not have a physical facility, but instead house the rescued dogs in homes. The foster families are primarily people that have adopted a dog from us at some point in time, so we know them, we have been in their home, checked their vet references, and know how they treat their furry friends. We can trust them with “our” dogs. We place between 90 and 100 dogs each year.
We are an incorporated, IRS recognized charity, supervised by the State of Colorado. We began the rescue in August, 2002 after fostering for another rescue for several years. We chose Miniature Schnauzers because we were involved in the closing of a Colorado puppy mill, and fostered three dogs from that situation.