Pre-Order: Exclusive "Not For Sale" Leggings (Fundraiser)
Human trafficking (referring to both sex and labor trafficking) is the illegal trade in human beings through recruitment or abduction by means of force, fraud, or coercion. Human trafficking is the business of stealing freedom for profit. 1.0 million children are trafficked for commercial sexual exploitation. (ILO, 2017)
100% of profits from this print will be donated directly to Polaris Project. Polaris is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Founded in 2002, Polaris is named for the North Star, which people held in slavery in the United States used as a guide to navigate their way toward freedom. Polaris works to combat and prevent modern-day slavery and human trafficking. For the past 10 years, Polaris has run the National Human Trafficking Hotline, working on some 40,000 cases of trafficking.
Pet Bandana: $18. Leggings: Kid's $21 & Women's $24
- Pet Bandana: One size fits most, 25"x15".
- Leggings available in 6 sizes (2 Child and 4 Adult):
- Wee - Kid's 2T-6
- Pixie - Kid's 8-14
- Dainty - Women's 0-8
- Curvy - Women's 10-14
- Lavish - Women's 16-18
- Venus - Women's 20-24 (will also fit some 26ers)
- Leggings Details:
- Exclusive print design by Jill of Beautifully Unique™.
- Super soft & sturdy -- we're sure to become your new favorite brand!
- 215gsm Essentials weight fabric.
- Digitally printed & hand-sewn with double-seams.
- Our dye does NOT bleed, nor do the colors fade!
- Our leggings are opaque (neither thin or see-thru)!
- High-waisted wide yoga waistband with a hidden pocket (in all sizes)!
- Machine-wash cold, hang dry.
- Shipped with free tracking from Colorado, USA!