**Please make separate orders for in-stock and pre-order items. Otherwise, orders won't ship until the pre-order items come in.**
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. No additional promos allowed.
20% of sales will be donated to Colorado Pug Rescue.
Get the coordinating Pet Bandana HERE!
- 4 sizes to fit Women's 0-24:
- Dainty: Women's 0-8 (will also usually fit kiddos 8 years up +)
- Curvy: Women's 10-14
- Lavish: Women's 16-18
- Venus: Women's 20-24
- Leggings Details
- Super soft & sturdy -- we're sure to become your new favorite brand!
- 92% Polyester & 8% Spandex double-brushed.
- Digitally printed & hand-sewn with double-seams.
- Our dye does NOT bleed, nor do the colors fade!
- Our leggings are opaque (neither thin or see-thru)!
- High-waisted wide yoga waistband with a hidden pocket (in all sizes)!
- Machine-wash cold, hang dry.
- EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED IN THE USA by Lindsay Overson of The Spotted Owl USDR Ribbon.
- Shipped from Colorado, USA!
Who CPR Is
Colorado Pug Rescue (CPR) is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the welfare of pug dogs. CPR was established in 1995 by members of a Denver-area pug dog club who were concerned about the welfare of their breed. We are a no-kill rescue and never turn away any pug due to illness or medical needs. We are licensed by the State of Colorado as an animal rescue organization. We are supported by the Rocky Mountain Pug Dog Club and are a member of All Breed Rescue Network of Colorado. We maintain a five-member Board of Directors, several coordinator positions, and a network of foster homes and volunteers.